Sunday, July 7, 2013

Circus, Confetti, and Ninja Turtle's Oh My!

I just added these items in my Etsy shop. I love how the confetti invites turned out. Not really a theme, but I love the color schemes. Sometimes you don't want to do a theme but want a certain color pallet. Confetti/Sprinkles is a perfect theme. You can add all sorts of colors and patterns to the party.
Circus theme is always fun and bright colored. I opted not to put clowns on the invitations, considering that I'm a bit afraid of them and a lot of little kiddos are too!

I have also added some Ninja Turtle Invitations that will go great with the ninja boxes I have in the shop.

Any of these themes can be used for any birthday age, baby showers, baby announcements, etc.
I hope you like them, and as a reminder most of the invites can be customized to your color palette, I can add on or remove items. 

                                              












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...