Friday, November 5, 2010

No Makeup Bag

Yesterday morning I was in a bit of a rush. I normally sit in traffic for about 30 minute daily, so at that time I do my make in the car. I know, that's dangerous, but I'm going less than a mile, so it gives me something to do. Anyways, I normally leave my makeup bag in my purse, but the night before i took it out so I can change out my blush color for the next day.
I'm in the car, and I reach my traffic point, I lean over to grab my purse, and I cant find my make up bag, I look in front of the passenger sit, nope it's not there, I quickly look behind the passenger seat, nope not there either. Crap... I left it in my bathroom.  I am so worried, I want traffic to get going so I can quickly get to Target and buy, powder, blush and mascara. I already had on my foundation and eyeshadow. My eyelashes looked powdery and I was about to risk being late to work so I can stop by the store.
I came to my senses and no I cant be late for work, so I sucked it up and went to work without my finished face.
I was at my desk, trying not to make any conversations with anyone, I wasn't sure if anyone would notice, but if I did talk to somebody I felt like they were looking straight into my eyes thinking "where is her mascara?".

The day got a WHOLE lot better when I met up with my niece Anna for lunch. As soon as I got in her car, I said Hi and asked "can I borrow your powder and blush?". NO  mascara though.After that I felt soooo much better, and was able to continue with my day.

Would you be able to go out without makeup?

1 comment:

  1. I go without make up 5o% of the time but only because some days I am lucky to get into the shower. My hubby says he likes me better with no make up but to be honest, I never feel complete without it.

    Thanks for stopping by Haute Mom! I am following you back!

    http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...