Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guest Post

I have been wanting to get Friends/Family on my blog whether they have blogs or not, and have them share a story, tip, recipe, and/or any great idea that they would like to share with the rest of us. I will be posting weekly, hopefully 2x a week, but for sure weekly.

So here we go.....
My first guest is my niece Stephanie, she is a young new mom, and has a beautiful baby girl named Emma. Emma was so excited come into this world, that she decided to come out super early, so early that she arrived at 27 weeks gestation and weighing in at 2.5lbs.
I asked Steph to give us a tip or two after being a new mommy.

Steph, take it away:

Being a new mommy is awesome! I went through a lot to have my baby girl Emma,but it was all worth it. It is true what they about how you forget everything once you have your baby home. Ivan and I would visit Emma in NICU ever day for 3 months, and now it is as if we never went through everything.


My advice for new mommy's is there is no such thing as a stupid question. Ask what ever your concerned about to your DR. And yes every older person in your family will give you advice,some of it is good and some times you just have to smile and nod. You will need a lot of patience, especially when waking up at 4am for feedings. Once you see that little smile, your heart melts and you wouldn't mind doing everything all over again.

                     And here is Emma at 5 months. She has been doing so well and growing fast.
                                                     Love you Emma and  Stephanie


Emma and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...