Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A portable dvd player...2 thumbs up!!!

I love my reality tv shows, but i dont really get to watch them till late at night (when im half asleep and end up turning the tv off in the middle of a show) or because our little son wants to what mou mouse aka mickey mouse or handy manny. so...this last week we entered the portable dvd player. when I get home during the week, i sit him down at the dinner table with either dinner, or a snack, and I push play. I turn on the tv and watch my show or shows while I'm cleaning up, getting things ready for the next day, dinner, or just wanting to relax. wow,how come I didn't think of that before? not only are we both content, but I'm multi tasking at the same time. I love my ideas sometimes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...