Friday, November 19, 2010

Guest Post

My next guest is my sister Gabby. She is a funny and beautiful mother of 4. She is sharing with us her Organized Pantry. Clear jars were purchased from Ikea, wicker baskets, collected and bought and different places. Gabby also added some pictures of her closet. Thanks for sharing.

Here is Gabby:

A pantry and a closet is not a place, it's “an attitude “

My pantry and my closet are my favorite places in the house.
Being organized eliminates clutter. My struggles are gone because my strategy exists.

Every item in the pantry has a consistent, assigned home.



3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of how organized you are! If I ever get this close to being organized my husband comes home and rips the closet apart and puts it on the floor and it's the hugest fight like I'm fighting with a stubborn 2 year old to get it cleaned up. So I am very jealous my closet will never look like this more than a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that pantry is to die for!! And her closet! It makes me want to go organize mine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm definitely impressed with your organizational skills.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...