Friday, June 7, 2013

National Donut Day!- Epic Fail

As I do every morning, I grab my cell and check my emails.  A lot of the blog emails I got were mentioning that it was National Donut Day today. I scrolled down and saw this email from The Novice Chef Blog.  She had made some Confetti Donuts, and provided the  recipe. It so happened that I had all the ingredients at home. I decided to give it a try.

 I have no idea what happened, I followed this recipe to the "T", but for some reason mine did not look like the picture.

It was an epic fail :(

I had my little guy helping. I think we added to many sprinkles.




Placed the mix in the donut maker/baker, and this is after about 8 minutes in the machine.




Mine did not look yummy nor white.




This is what they were supposed to look like, yummy, colorful, and white!


I really do think that I added to many sprinkles, next time I'm in charge of the sprinkles and my son will be in charge of the camera!

Have a good weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...