Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mini Graduation!

We are so proud of our niece Anna. She will be graduating from Johnson and Wales University this weekend in North Carolina. She received her Associates in Baking and Pastry Arts. 

Unfortunately we are unable to travel to be with her in this special moment. So, on Mother's day we did a little mini grad party for her.

After all the mom's opened their gifts, I came out and said "we have on little thing to do.  Annis, since we wont be there on your graduation this coming weekend, I made you a cap so we can take pictures with you" she started crying, and some of us did too!
We presented her with a custom card and some gifts. She was emotional, but happy that we did it. No one took pictures of her crying :( but here are some after pics. 

I found this shop on Etsy, the designer has cute designs, and I found this image that fit perfect for the card.  A baker with blue eyes and dark red hair color, just like Anna. I added the cap on there. She's always saying the word "sweet", so I had to put it on there, and it goes perfect with her line of work!

We love you Annis!



Inside of the card


In addition to gift cards and cash that she received, I made her a little notebook with her nickname on it.


Her Uncle and the Graduate lol



Anna and me


With her aunt, baby niece, and cousin


Daughter and Mother



Boyfriend and Anna


With her grandparents



With her older sister and nieces



With her aunt, uncle, and cousin


With her aunt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...