Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving a success!!

We had our first Thanksgiving at our home, and we loved the way it turned out. I have a big family, so we had to do some furniture rearrangements in order to accommodate everyone.


We moved the couches out of the way












Right before our family arrived, I lit the candles









 I had to get a few balloons, I love how the add a finishing touch




Me adding the finishing touches to the buffet area






Some of the appetizers were my stuffed mushrooms, hot spinach dip, and brie apricot cheese
They went pretty fast






 My hubby and I


And our little guy, right before he took out more toys






2 comments:

  1. What beautiful Thanksgiving tables and what a beautiful host!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your tables look great! Great job!
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...