Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby Car Seat Cover with Window

Hey Everyone, I am so sorry that I have not been posting as I promised, but it's been a little crazy. My new years resolution is to be more active with my blogging.

My twin sister has recently had her first baby, and it's a boy. I have been seeing these car seat canopy/covers around, and wanted to get her one. So I looked through several retail stores, but I was unable to find one.

I then thought, wait, what am I doing, I can make one. So who did I turn to for inspiration? I turned to the blogging world. There were so many tutorials, but I wanted to make one that was waterproof on one side, and fabric on the other, and with a peek a boo window.

So as my first attempt I made one for my new nephew Matthew. I apologize for the pictures, they are not the greatest. Making a window with a little flap on both sides was a little tricky to make, but it turned out good for my first attempt. The waterproof side was just plain black nylon fabric.






Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...