Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Free Printable-No Soliciting Signs

 I am home a huge part of the day, and get annoyed by solicitors at the door. I know that to most of them it's their job, but I just don't want to be bothered. Is that rude of me?

We have a small cute shih tszu dog named Armani. Anytime the doorbell rings he gets excited and starts barking like crazy.  All the barking can also get a bit annoying.

When there is somebody ringing the doorbell, 99.9% it's solicitors and to be honest, I really don't like opening the door to them. I hear all this horror stories of people breaking into a home as soon as a door is opened.

Due to my paranoia, I made these signs in hopes that the unnecessary door bell ringing stops, and I get to give you a free printable Yaay!!

Hope the knocking stops :)
Click here for the download
gridlines will not print, not sure why there are showing :(








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...