Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Stella & Dot Hostess Party!

What gal does not like jewelry? Well, this gal does, and when my friend asked me if I wanted to host a gathering to show off the Stella & Dot fall collection I jumped to it (and perfect excuse to have a gathering).

They have beautiful pieces. Whether you like to dress up or dress casual, there are pieces for everyone.

I asked my hubby to make a few appetizers and he did not disappoint. I did a little bit of decor to go along with the yummy food.

My Stella & Dot consultant Megan, was great! She was fun and professional. This is her website if your interested in looking and buying some goodies.

The lovely cupcakes were nicely decorated to accompany the beautiful jewelry by Jennifer Wright from  Custom Wishes.



I put together these printable page and put them into frames as additional decoration. Thanks again to the artist Inslee Haynes for giving me permission to use them.



All the appetizers/snacks that the hubby prepared were delicious and refreshing. It was a hot day and the food was nice and cool.





I made my favorite Roasted Poblano Chile Salsa, recipe can be found here.

    



  

 


The scarfs are huge and soft. The bags are just great, and and a lot of color variety available.



This is just some of the jewelry.



I'm wearing one of my favorite necklaces FRIDA!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...