Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ninja Turtle Party



My baby turned 4 on December 23, and with all the holiday events and family visiting, we decided to throw a small birthday party for our son at my parent's house. 

I love being able to custom make my own party decor. When my son mentioned that he wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party, I thought wow this will be easy. Especially since a new version of the 1980's show is back on Nickelodeon. 

Wow was I wrong, I was able to find just a few items (pricey items) that had the turtles on them, and that's it. So, I got to work and made most  of my own Turtle decorations. 



It started off with these super cool Pizza Delivery Box Invitations that I made.
Invitations are now available in my Etsy Shop!





Then I made the balloon centerpieces (thanks to my sis in law and sister for helping blow up the balloons!), food labels, water labels, goodie bag labels, and the small party banners.


I couldn't get this red turtle balloon to stay straight, arrghh



                                                                   
                                                                     Goodies Table


OOZE Drink !





My sister made some Ninja Turtle Masks



Small Candy Table! 




The Birthday Cake, made by niece
  
     


Also for dessert, I found these old school Ninja Turtle Ice Cream Popsicles. 
I had been searching for them, and found a ice cream truck guy nearby (found contact info online), and I met up with him to buy them the morning of the party.

They worked out perfect as a dessert item!

              


It was another successful party for Casa De Sousa!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...