Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello Baby!! Baby Girl Duck themed Shower

This is a simple baby shower theme, yet adorable. I did some decorations, and a I was in charge of doing a game. I made the game cards to match the baby shower decorations. It was a small but intimate baby shower.

I made the labels and put them together. The little box and bag were the favors.



I made a few pom poms.


Did this banner. I think the ribbon adds a very girly and delicate touch.



These are the food tent labels and food toppers all printed and put together.



This is the game card that I did. The game was fill in the lullaby. I loved that it matched the baby shower theme. 


The following pictures are of the set up at the park.



The rosettes on the vases were a bit time consuming, but I loved the way they turned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...