Monday, September 27, 2010

Fearless

Recently I have noticed, that I'm paranoid a lot. Is it because I listen to the news? I hardly every used to watch or listen to the news, unless it was a commercial on TV or on the radio.
For the past year, I wanted to be in tune with the world, get to know what was going on in politics, so I started to listen to the news on my way home.
Wow, do I wish I never did that. I am so paranoid now, that I cant even sleep. Listening to all the bad incidents all over, scare me like crazy.
I'm afraid somebody is going to break into my house, I have the alarm on all the time, even during the day if it's just Jacob and I.
How come I cant be FEARLESS the way that I was before I got married, I wasn't afraid of anything. Is it because I know have a family, and I'm afraid to loose them?
I'm always thinking, what would I do if somebody broke in, how would I get Jacob and myself out safely?
Don't get me wrong, I don't walk around being scared every minute of the day, I love my life. I'm just a little bit more paranoid than I ever was.

I need tips on how to get un paranoid.....let me know if you feel the same way at times, and how you deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...