Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Cards

Well,  our Christmas cards were finally mailed out today. I will post the picture as soon as some our family and friends have received it. I wouldn't want to spoil it for them. I had stack of Christmas card stock paper, so I decided to make the envelopes for the cards. 

The last time I used patterned/glittered card stock as envelopes was when I mailed out our moving announcement cards. I had the worst luck with those things. Apparently, the postage didn't stick, and once the the recipient received the envelope hand delivered, the mail person asked them to pay for the postage.

 How EMBARRASSING!!!

So this time around, I made sure to tape down the postage. Hopefully I won't have any issues with them.  Here's some photos of the envelopes. The left over scraps will be turned into gift tags for the Christmas presents.




I just loved all the different patterns and glitter!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...