Thursday, October 11, 2012

You've Been Booed!!

I am loving the weather right now, it's chilly, cloudy, and a little windy. It's perfect weather, especially since everyone is starting to get in to the Halloween mood. It's my first year doing the "You've Been Booed!!" gift. It's something cute to do, and I've noticed in my neighborhood that several houses have Halloween decorations up, so I decided to give it a go.  Here is the design I came up with. If your interested in using it, send me an email and I'll forward it to you with out the blog address on there.

It's a great idea to also have your kids do it for their friends, or to do it at work with your co-workers.

In my bag I placed a zip lock bag with some chocolate candy and a zip lock bag with some Halloween sugar cookies from Nestle. I wrapped them up in a spider web.





This is what was inside the goodie bag



I hope your doing something fun in your neighborhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...